Friday, January 1, 2010

My Sad Verses...

Can I write the saddest lines tonight, writing for example ... "the night is shattered and the blue stars shiver in the distance ... The night sky revolves in the sky and sings ..."

I can write the saddest lines tonight ... I loved you, and sometimes you also quisistes me ... On a night like this I will also in my arms I kissed her again and again under the endless sky ... I quisistes ... sometimes I, I will also wanted; Why not have loved her beautiful eyes ...?

I can write the saddest lines tonight ... I think you do not, I'm feeling that you hear at night ... more immense without you. And the verse falls to the soul
as dew to grass. What does it matter that my love could not have it? ... The night is shattered and you're not with me, that's all ... In the distance someone is singing ... In the distance, looking for my soul, my heart wants you and you do not are with me ....

We, then, are no longer the same ... I do not love her, true ... But ... I loved you much! My voice searched the wind to touch your ear. Otherwise ... otherwise you be ... Like before my kisses, your voice, your body clear ... Your eyes infinite.

You no longer love her, true, but maybe I love ... love is so short and forgetting is so long ... Because on nights like I had you in my arms, my soul is not content with losing you ... Although this is my last cause me pain and it is the last verse that I write, you'll be forever in my heart ...

By Liz Lebron

0 comments: