Friday, January 1, 2010

Living Happy ... But Lonely ...


Yeah… Happy but Lonely … when you stay with someone for many years , this is what happen next . You need to understand to be alone , love yourself and learn to be only with yourself. Happiness…I never meet that Guy ; I only met problems . Many years of understanding why a person can say I love you , but never loyal to you. You say faithfull and he is thinking to be unfaithfull … Always alone waiting for a word , but the word never came up , but the loneliness always there.


I learned that you can’t be happy until you accept yourself in the lonliness ; no matter what , no matter how many years ; you need to love yourself first .


By Liz Lebron

3 comments:

Petar said...

It is very sad. You should not give yourself to loneliness.

Ken said...

It has been two weeks since you captured your feelings in this post... are things better now?

Waikikidragonfly said...

I have been so lonely with a man that loves me. He cannot show his true affection or praise me like before. His 22 year old son is like a messenger who reports to his half sister, my boyfriend step daughter age 27. She is envious and I am kind to his adult children. I am lonely as the days go by because he stopped seeing me after I moved out of the house. Today, he took me on a quick picnic and a drive within an hour so he wouldn't get hollered at. I keep to myself and await his daily calls, secretively. I've learn to live this life, although tears falls every single day.

Please let you Mom know that I'm thinking of her. Tell her to think positive and to eat Papayas if you can get some. The enzymes in the Papaya helps so much. My mother had no chance because an elder lady told me about the Papayas after my mother left me. Your mother is strong and will become stronger each day.

You are a good woman. I'm proud of you that you can talk about your emotions freely. For me, I stay in my house...Lonely.

Love to you and your Mom...