Friday, January 1, 2010

A Memory Left In Oblivion...

Remember, forgotten memories ... What happened? I still do not know. You smell ... Where is it? ... These are things that happened and never return. How I forgot, if I only offered him my love? Why did not I think if I went the most important thing in your life? ... Sad bitterness Where does? ... If, today left me in oblivion.

I remember more, no happiness and you think about it ... Who made you forget who taught you to dream? ... They're just illusions that gladden the heart are bypassed love, without going into the reason ... Could it be that you lack love? No ... my mind remembers the love, but yours recoincide in the illusion of new love ...

I can say you forgot, you do not remember any more ... The heart does not lie, it knows the truth. Conscience betrays and hurts the feelings with reason. In contrast, the heart helps to remember with love ...

See? Today you can not remember, I remember you hand every moment, every minute, every second ... Time changes, but as usual, but instead you changed it, leaving all they had in you ... My memories, I thought were unforgettable for you, but it was so dead inside you, so leave me, sinking into oblivion ... ..

By Liz Lebron

0 comments: