Monday, January 4, 2010

If I see You Again...

Today I woke with a desire to learn, eager to understand ... To live without you, miss you not more in my absence ...

Even if you forget and you no longer want to see, even strange yesterday, although I do not want to have ... A thousand words are what you would say, but only I will tell ... I do not want to see you again ...

Another year passed without see you again... but you think you can even tell me ... and while I die here in the spring, summer, in autumn or winter ... You will not know I exist, to live no more inside of you ...

Think that you passed around here, brings me back to you, without you in my life without you in my sleep ... I saw you from my dreams without ever suffer for you ... dreaming that I loved you ... dreaming that one day I will have you again ...

By Liz Lebron

2 comments:

cybertron said...

i like this so much...love ya

Allen Lunde said...

Thanks Liz. Good stuff. Please follow me at http://dharmaagogo.blogspot.com/