Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dream He Loves Me...


How beautiful is love and be loved! What a joy it is to dream and be dreaming! How deep is to feel and be felt! ... Loving is not just love, is to understand, feel deeply and have always in need with a sigh that smell essence of passion. Yes, sigh, a sigh that makes you feel most beloved person to be the happiest on the earth. It continually remind minute by minute second by second, in my soul so eager to love, to feel, to have you. It's not just a sigh, but have you in my arms and feel your body next to mine, and your warmth beside me for support, so that sublime desire, be more happy that my sentence ...
Siren is my best punishment; feel my heart stirs and beats for you, is my favorite food, touch and caress your body and feel that you're mine is soñarte between large sheets of immense passion.
Your love, the most sacred, the largest one ever have imagined .... You only have you .... only if you're not next to me but the sun fails to shut down and out and all the rain clouds disappear without being able to exist ...

By Liz Lebron