Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Void in Your Heart...

And now ... What do you need? , I do not want to talk, that I can look. What happened between them that has your voice? ... More today are so different ... 're another person. What do you need today?
You know, I lack a flower, a flower that makes me feel that I'm alive, vibrating, I love and breath, that love still exists ... A flower that makes me dream and forget the routine in the world in which live, that love has not died ...
And now ... What do you need? , The error was so great that I have no forgiveness, let me beat by your love ... That's why more than that flower, I need your forgiveness, forgiveness I left you for another love and other lips will mark my pain ...
What do you need? I do need your tenderness, your kisses so deep, that only a touch yours with mine, made me feel like a woman, complete woman and owner of something that blew your hands. Repentance outrageous that my conscience is stalking me, for having given in to others, just to get the contempt of your love.
What do you need? I need to feel your body, your warmth with me, my arms among you, your fingers caressing my skin texture. Your sighs, which are larger than say a I love you and are more than just love you ...
What do you need? I need to feel your smell, feel that you're mine forever and no one will have your love. It is completely give myself to you, without fear and just guide me with your love ...
What do you need? Insurance will be my love, feel your lips I love you, see your body next to mine and your arms .... that make me dream up this unknown beyond eternity, and never wake up again ...
By Liz Lebron

0 comments: